Friday 19 August 2011

Rendering


I headed around after nearly a whole 7 days without visiting the site, to find that the bricks have been rendered and I could see the staircase had been installed.  I couldn't tell if the railing were in, but could see the stairs and bannisters.  Hopefully I can go and have a look upstairs when we do the site visit next week.  There will be many more pictures from that visit.

I am a little worried that there appears to be a cherry red render on the house, but I'm really hoping that's an undercoat, as I really don't remember choosing cherry red for the outside!!!


2 comments:

  1. Red render? We've got a fairly strong orange on our portico, but the first coat was consistent in colour over the whole facade. What colour is the red section supposed to end up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown!!! Dark brown.

    We have also discovered they have installed the wrong coloured island bench. They have installed white and it should be brown!! Ops. One quick call and our CLE has it sorted and new one ordered, but might take a few weeks, but they can work around that.

    ReplyDelete